Field Trip Admission:
Admission: $6 per child (below 70 students)
Over 70 students = $8 per Student
Only 150 students max per fieldtrips!
Monday and Tuesday: Minimum 100 student requirement per field trip
No Charge for Teachers and Chaperones
Membership Benefits do NOT apply to field trip costs
$20 Reservation Deposit
A contract must be signed within 4 days of scheduled date.
Field Trip Schedule
Monday & Tuesday:
(minimum 100 students per field trip)
Wednesday - Friday:
9 AM - 11 AM
9:30 AM - 11:30 AM
12 PM - 2 PM
12:30 PM - 2:30 PM
Field Trips & Professional Development Opportunities
Preparing for your Field Trip:
Each Field Trip to the Imaginarium includes a grade appropriate standards. After the activity, your group is given the rest of the time in the museum to explore each of our exhibits.
The Imaginarium books field trips Monday-Friday during the Fall and Spring Semesters while school is in session. Please call the museum at 956-728-0404 for date and schedule availability.
There is a maximum of 150 students per trip. If your group is larger than 150, we suggest booking both time slots for one day and split the group for morning and afternoon tours.
After confirming your date and time, please fill out and return the Field Trip Contract to the Imaginarium, as well as leave a $20 deposit to reserve your date. Contracts may be faxed to the Imaginarium at 956-725-7776.
- Be sure to book your date as early as possible - available dates fill up quickly (especially towards the end of each semester).
- Leave your $20 deposit to insure that your field trip date is secured. You also get more classroom resources when you leave your deposit!
- Fill out your contract completely with all the information, especially the grade of your class. This helps our trip educators to better prepare for your class specifically.
- We recommend bringing one chaperone for every ten students.
- Enter and exit through the front door of the museum, as a complete group.